Saturday, April 21, 2012

Canadian Nationals and Spring Series

Here is a quick photo recap of my last races at Canadian Nationals and Spring Series in Vermont.

The races went okay, but I had a great time and enjoyed the warm weather!



Racing while it was plus 20 degrees!

Me doing a face plant in my first sprint heat... no excuses just tripped myself :)

30km mass start

This was the 1.8km hill climb in Vermont. It had an average of 15% grade.  First hill climb I've ever done. It was interesting to say the least.  




No comments:

What I Live By:

"Belief is the mother of reality. Excellence is a state of mind."

"A Bad day on skis is better then a good day at the office"

"There is NOTHING the body suffers, the soul may not profit by."

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right." -Henry Ford

Photos